Advice for possible 2023 Expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you have Forscan you can enable Police mode which disables all interior and puddle lights when the door is opened and a silent mode that AFAIK ensures the lights dont turn on when approaching the car or unlocking, some googling of police mode, dark mode silent mode will get you the info you want

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Run the numbers on a loaded Platinum also as in dealer deal numbers. My loaded heavy tow pack platinum was less!!! Than a fairly loaded limited! Why? Simple the sticker price on the limited was mor attractive to most buyers and the dealers sold all their limiteds easily. The dealer had platinum’s parked out back not moving. They took a far below MSRP offer then I tacked the $3600 Ford cash credit onto that. The best deal I could find on a somewhat loaded Limited not heavy tow pack was over msrp $75000. Out the door not counting tax my Loaded to the max Platinum was 73,000…

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett