Aftermarket RES

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lam396

Reaction score
I've seen where a few folks have put aftermarket monitors running android in the back but has anyone found any that have blu-ray capability? I'm only finding dvd for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've seen where a few folks have put aftermarket monitors running android in the back but has anyone found any that have blu-ray capability? I'm only finding dvd for some reason.

Hey Buddy [mention]Iam396 [/mention] ,

I haven’t seen any that take blue-ray, but with today’s tech y would u want hard-copy media? Everything is digital and u can stream any content u want- including mirroring.

I have these TVs in all my cars and about 20 of my neighbors also bought these as well. They are great, stream, mirror, Netflix, Plex, YouTube, DisneyChannel, and whatever other media subscriptions you have can be run on these.

I have bypassed the in dash DVDs and stuff before but that gets old quick and dvds and blue rays are not optimal. Digital is the way to go. I personally have 6 of these screens in my 2 cars.

https://justedeals.com/products/13-...ror-link-miracast?_pos=1&_sid=cb5f77569&_ss=r

This is my website and I stand behind my products. Ask other folks on here as well, and I also sell direct to dealers because they make a ton off selling these as manufacture originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
L

lam396

Reaction score
I get it, but we have tons of blu-ray disc's, and it seems if they offer dvd they should really have br instead.

I like the ones you linked to from your store. Any write ups on a hard wire installation for power? Can they be hardwired for audio or what's the best solution? Looks like they come with headphones? Is there an option to purchase additional and are they Bluetooth or IR?

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I get it, but we have tons of blu-ray disc's, and it seems if they offer dvd they should really have br instead.

I like the ones you linked to from your store. Any write ups on a hard wire installation for power? Can they be hardwired for audio or what's the best solution? Looks like they come with headphones? Is there an option to purchase additional and are they Bluetooth or IR?

Hi,

Yes, they can be hardwired under power seats or to the center console Cigg Lighter. I provide both connections with the TV. My preference is the cigg lighter because then I can move them around easier and also turn them off from the front if kids are acting up. I have also run the hardwire under chair, but still use the cigg plug for aforementioned reasons.

The headphones are BT but can also be used with audio jack in case battery runs out (3.5mm wire also included).

They have a universal headrest mounts that work with the metal poles (will not work with racing seats).

They will connect to your phone as a hotspot or your car WiFi modem (if equipped). Phone works fine but can be annoying; I prefer and recommend a car WiFi connection for ease of use.

I run Netflix, Plex, Disney Channel, YouTube, Google chrome, and other Apps on there. Kids usually watch the YouTube TV, while adults use internet or watch different content (can do simultaneously) If you want to mirror you can use your phone (content stream) or connect TVs via HDMI as Primary and Slave.

Hope that helps, please feel free to reach out on DM.

https://cnj.craigslist.org/pts/d/trenton-rear-entertainment-screens-wifi/7198419636.html

CL listing with more pics and instructions.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just get a couple iPads. You can get them for as little as $279 from time to time.

Hi,

It’s definitely something to consider, but by the time u find mounting hardware, wiring accessories, and headphones..... u will be spending another $100-$150.

I provide all that stuff and they are 13.3” Android tablets.