Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Mhmmm typical 4th gen’ers... can’t do anything for themselves

OP
OP
Davew72

Davew72

Reaction score
Mhmmm typical 4th gen’ers... can’t do anything for themselves

Typical millennial ......offended over a forum post that had nothing to do with him. Here is a novel idea of self sufficency and independence , you can move on if a post gets you all in your emotions. And I standy by my assertion that my post or request was not redundant or duplicative. I was looking for a thread that was directed at aftermarket wheels, not new rides with the possibility of aftermarket wheels. Why is it that you were offended ? Maybe you and your 1204 posts should try & push away from the keyboard if its stressing you that bad bro ??? Wow.......

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Typical millennial ......offended over a forum post that had nothing to do with him. Here is a novel idea of self sufficency and independence , you can move on if a post gets you all in your emotions. And I standy by my assertion that my post or request was not redundant or duplicative. I was looking for a thread that was directed at aftermarket wheels, not new rides with the possibility of aftermarket wheels. Why is it that you were offended ? Maybe you and your 1204 posts should try & push away from the keyboard if its stressing you that bad bro ??? Wow.......
Not offended just not sure why you wouldn’t trust someone who has well over 50 posts in that thread. You asked for aftermarket wheels, I told you where to look, you didn’t look there, so I had to do it for you so you don’t clog up this website. Sorry you can’t take recommendations from other members who know where things are.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiscoford