Aftermarket wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You really think I am asking for trouble with the +12 Black Rhinos? I won't be going with 35s, but will be going with 34's (285/70 R18).

Not trouble, just trimming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
The red were only considered because I have a white Stealth with red accents (interior stitching, accent lighting, front tow hooks, Expedition lettering on rear hatch, etc.). I don't think I would actually ever go that route. It was just put on a word document so I could easily show the wife fer her favorite.

Not as blatantly cool as the red trimmed XD's, but you can replace the Method 314 center caps with a Red Logo'd "Method Racing" to keep you satisfied with the red accent theme. I didn't see Red logo'd caps for the 316 you have listed, but I kind of think the 314, 315 and 316 wheels all have the same center cap.

You may look to see if XD or Rhino offer an aftermarket Red accented cap for their wheels too... or bust out the red plasti-dip.

EDIT: I just looked at XD's site and that middle XD you have comes in a red trimmed version. If you didn't like all the red on it, that at least means that you should be able to order just the red logo'd XD caps.

I love gear and I love when people get gear. Getting gear is as exciting as using it sometimes. This is a fun thread even though it isn't my car we're tricking out.

Last edited:

PHIL NOWASKI

Reaction score
41ABD9B1-A75D-4638-BCF7-FE7760ADE9CF.jpeg Just put on MHT 18”Fuel wheels and Toyo R/T open country 295/70R18 tires. Tire diameter is 34.3 “

Reaction score
Honestly, this is the thread I am most excited about right now. I understand that it was a holiday, but I keep checking in every few days to see if Lou has made any progress.

OP
OP
Lou Hamilton

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Honestly, this is the thread I am most excited about right now. I understand that it was a holiday, but I keep checking in every few days to see if Lou has made any progress.

Wheels are limited availability right now but I was told they should be here around 12/17-12/21. Probably installed a day or two later... right before Christmas (hopefully if all works out).

Just want to give you some expectations on the progress. It is happening, just a lot slower than I would want.

OP
OP
Lou Hamilton

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally have an update today.

Wheels arrived. Shop now has all parts. We are scheduled for a Monday, 4 January 2021 install.

Will post before and after pics shortly after... depending on my work schedule after being off work for two weeks. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk