Air bags and transmission temp guage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Greetings all - my 2008 Expy EL tows a 35' camper. I would like to add air bags to help with rear end sag (Expy, not me). Everywhere I look I only see air suspension parts for 2002 and prior. The only other option is get air struts at $600+.

The other thing I am looking for is a transmission temp gauge that I can plug into the computer port thingy under the dash. I believe computer port thingy is the technical term used by Ford.:p

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
don't really know about the "sag" issue but for a tranny temp gauge I would look into a programmer... I believe SCT has one for the 08 expys that will give you live data for all temps... I know the edge does but they only make it for the 99-02 and the custom edge cs "gyphron" from powerhungryperformance.com is for the 05-06 expys

Johnny Law

Reaction score
A cheaper option is the Scanguage II. It will report Transmission Temp on your Expedition simply by entering some codes. Instant Mileage, Average Mileage, Engine Temp and many others automatically are available without. It is simply a plug and play option and plugs into your OBDC Jack under your dash.