Air suspension problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joval

Reaction score
Does anybody knows if some system in the Expy-98EB 4x4 can be damaged if I drive with the Air Suspension Switch in OFF ?

This is because I have problems with my air suspension compressor and I turned it off while the new one for replacement arrive.

Thankls's for your Help!.

Reaction score
I agree with lakmflx. Get the compressor and get it in fast. Even with no leaks, you WILL need to fill up the air springs eventually. Unless you have a sudden temperature change, you maybe able to go a month before it needs additional air added, but not much more than that.

The compressors on these vehicles are junk from the factory. When they go bad, they pull allot of amps....which is more than the factory relay was designed to handle. If the pump doesn't run after pump replacement, figure on a relay.

OP
OP
J

Joval

Reaction score
Thanks lakmflx and AMERICAN AIR-1 for your tips and answer. Just an additional question. What should I expect from my Expy position level (lower or higher) running with the air suspension switch in Off position ?? .

Actually after a couple of days driving on this condition, the rear keep the higest position (both sides left and right) but the front is in the lowest position or lower than the normal position. May I have a leak in the front system?

Thanks !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2