Alignment for an '03 and above EXPY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had alignment performed on their '03 or higher Expeditions?

I know on our '98 Naviagator, camber plates needed to be added to adjust camber (wasn't adjustable when stock).

At least, that's what I rememer (something needed to be purchased and added in order to adjust the camber).

Anyhow, just wondering if camber/caster was adjustable on these trucks or are additional items needed (camber plates, adjustable bushings, etc...).

I need to get alignment performed and don't want any surprises.

mustangrfast88

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i dont think there is anything that has to be bought i think there is enough adjustment from the factory but if you have lowered or raised you expedition you will probley have to buy aftermarket caster camber adjustment plates

OP
OP
K

Keydo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks. Was able to get the front end alignment performed. Went okay.

2THWTR

Reaction score
I hope they checked everything, because the '03's and up actually get a four wheel alignment. The front and rear have toe adjustment. The front also has camber and caster. Just FYI.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik