Android Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorthGeorgia

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Expedition Limited. I have been using the 'factory' navigation and really not had much problem using that. In fact it has been reliable and gotten me to wherever I needed to go. But...............

I am thinking of utilizing the Android Auto app on the vehicle via my phone. Can someone direct me to where I can 'learn' how to use this app on the Expedition. For me 'visual' and 'reading' is best for me to learn how to do something. I have tried 'jump in feet first' but have not been fully successful.

I think I would rather use Google Maps(which I think you can do with the app) rather than the WAZE. I definitely did not get how to be able to do that.

thanks

B-McD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Search YouTube and you will find multiple short videos. It's not difficult to set up. Good luck!

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also have 17 limited. Ive used both Ford Nav and Android Auto extensively, not sure android auto is much better, it does, however tell you via voice prompt precisely when you cross a state border, though LOL.