any new rides yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love the new EL i want one but i just got mine a yr ago and havin some fun

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As much as I love my '10 LTD, I just never understood why Ford put the add'l room of an EL BEHIND the third row and not in the 2nd row. The 2nd row is way too tight for 6ft + guys back there unless the front seats are pushed way forward. I like to be driven around some times and I'm 6'7" tall... cramped to say the least. A guy I work with has a new toyota sequioa (or however you spell that), and while I thinks its a soccer mom car that you can keep, the room in the 2nd row captains seats are limo-like spacious!! I can cross my legs comfortably and STILL have room... crazy.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you look at the expy youll see that theres no room once the 3rd row is up. So i like the fact that theres still space to put ljggage or groceries if people are occupying the last row. Personally i think of i can put my 12s in the back and luggage when traveling.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As much as I love my '10 LTD, I just never understood why Ford put the add'l room of an EL BEHIND the third row and not in the 2nd row. The 2nd row is way too tight for 6ft + guys back there unless the front seats are pushed way forward. I like to be driven around some times and I'm 6'7" tall... cramped to say the least. A guy I work with has a new toyota sequioa (or however you spell that), and while I thinks its a soccer mom car that you can keep, the room in the 2nd row captains seats are limo-like spacious!! I can cross my legs comfortably and STILL have room... crazy.

I cant argue with that on this one. But thats why I drive everywhere

wjc3usa

Reaction score
Hello everybody! I just got a 2011 Limited Black/Black 2 weeks ago.

Question for the other guys with '11's. I heard the trannys on the 11's had some changes. Any of you having some wierd stuff going on with them?

I only have about 250 miles on mine but I haven't noticed a thing. It does shift oddly. I haven't even driving out of the county on a real road trip. This weekend going to a camp ground for a cancer survivors party. Will give it a work out then.

Or the gas pump will give me a work out :-\

Walt.

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LMAO, yes the bucket seats fold up. LOL You just do the 3 step process that is shown on the side of the seat and wala, they go up. LOL

Knautical2001

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will have my 2007 Expedition EL E.B. up soon. It is plain jane at the moment. The only thing I have done to it is put Dual exhaust with flow masters and a K&N air filter. When I return from my deployment I am getting a Stainless Brush guard, stainless tail light guards, KC slimlights and a HYPERTECH Max Energy Economizer Tuner. I wanted to get a safari roof rack, but I don't think they make them in stainless. I can't wait to get home. LOL :D

rbeauch

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just replaced my 2003 EB with a 2012 Limited. Love it so far!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CBMInc