Anyone added aftermarket exhaust?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't listened to many of these Ecoboosts, but I will ALWAYS hold Corsa as the best exhaust manufacturer hands down. After owning a number of their cat backs and mufflers, theres no comparison to the other run of the mill stuff......

I have their 4" stainless muffler on my Duramax and thats the ONLY muffler than can cut the drone of that Diesel on the highway. I just took my mom cross country in the truck and she never knew I changed the exhaust until I passed a few cars and it roared to life! Corsa makes the cabin comfortable, the others make it a torture chamber! My opinion, so hammer away "plati".......

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I haven't listened to many of these Ecoboosts, but I will ALWAYS hold Corsa as the best exhaust manufacturer hands down. After owning a number of their cat backs and mufflers, theres no comparison to the other run of the mill stuff......

I have their 4" stainless muffler on my Duramax and thats the ONLY muffler than can cut the drone of that Diesel on the highway. I just took my mom cross country in the truck and she never knew I changed the exhaust until I passed a few cars and it roared to life! Corsa makes the cabin comfortable, the others make it a torture chamber! My opinion, so hammer away "plati".......
I’ve got nothing against corsa except for the fact it’s just stupid loud. Probably a majority of F-150 guys run corsa with a res delete but it’s just too loud. My buddy has a 3.5L F-150 with res delete, catted DPs and corsa exhaust and it is wayyy too loud. It’s annoying driving around town in the truck bc you can barely hold a conversation there is so much noise. But to each their own. Nobody is gonna be impressed when a soccer mom SUV pulls up next to them and has a corsa exhaust that sounds like that. F-150? Sure bc the truck fits the sound

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree on the loudness, I had their sport catback on my Hemi and it was a ton quieter than their exteme series.
Listen to the 6.2L Denali's with the Corsa's, OMG its loud! lol. Sounds great, but just too loud.
I'm surprised Corsa doesn't offer doesn't offer different series like they doin their car applications!

Pop302

Reaction score
I hope I don’t offend some of you guys, but I don’t think the new expedition is a type of car that should have a loud rumbling exhaust. But I agree with some on here that it should have at least a very subtle growl

Scottorama

Full Access Members
Reaction score
no one wants to hear a V6 growl......it just doesn'tsound that good. Now put a V8 under the hood and let that growl....that's the ticket.

jolexey

Reaction score
G
I was curious if anyone here had added an aftermarket catback to their expedition. Looks like the only kit I can find is the magnaflow one. Is there anything else out there?
et the Magnaflow MF series. Easy install, straight through design and good quality. My wife loves it. No drone.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just a little something to remember..... Our perceptions of Drone are all very very different!

When I was 17, Drone was the coolest thing. Now in my 30's Drone is torture. just sayin......