Anyone know how or where I can get this piece?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
35B4FCCD-9C7F-4D24-95C6-34A70F172020.jpeg

On my Expy, the grey locking lever is missing from the female end of the fog light/park aid harness. Dealer says only way to get one is to buy the whole harness… for $300 .

I’ve checked eBay but so far got nothing. Before I got the zip tie route, anyone know if sourcing just the lever is possible?

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
U pick yards around here don't have late model F-150's or Expeditions so I doubt a place like LKQ would sell me just that part since it's part of the harness.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't see what is missing. Can you circle it on the picture?

OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't see what is missing. Can you circle it on the picture?
Look across the model of the brown portion. There is a grey locking bar over it. That's whats missing on mine. The pic was just for reference(not my expy) showing what i need.

kjtully

Reaction score
The first question is how often does that connector need to be disconnected. If the answer is rare to never then I would suggest a zip tie. This is a part that appears to be under the carriage and out of sight, so the fix doesn't need to be pretty. But, that's just me.

OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The first question is how often does that connector need to be disconnected. If the answer is rare to never then I would suggest a zip tie. This is a part that appears to be under the carriage and out of sight, so the fix doesn't need to be pretty. But, that's just me.
I’m with you just seeing if one is available. Otherwise, zip tie route it’ll be if I can’t find one.

Rob6805

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Look across the model of the brown portion. There is a grey locking bar over it. That's whats missing on mine. The pic was just for reference(not my expy) showing what i need.
Ah, the lever lock is gone? How did that happen? OE's only use those on connectors with lots of pins to ensure a positive connection. They add a lot of cost to the harness. In order to replace only the lever part you'd have to know the mfg of the connector. Tyco maybe? BUT... As other have said, a zip tie or two should do the trick.

OP
OP
M

Molaf

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ah, the lever lock is gone? How did that happen? OE's only use those on connectors with lots of pins to ensure a positive connection. They add a lot of cost to the harness. In order to replace only the lever part you'd have to know the mfg of the connector. Tyco maybe? BUT... As other have said, a zip tie or two should do the trick.
Vehicle was in an accident.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1