Anyone remove the front license plate bracket?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

igneous

Reaction score
Just got my expy lil over a month ago and it didn't have a bracket...only holes. It don't look good--you can't quite see them on my avatar for good reason. It has 3 small holes that prolly held on the bracket and 2 larger ones where the prev. owner screwed thru bumper only on top 2 slots of plate. Got my new plates, but not putting front plate on anyway until I get pulled over for it. I'll take pic when I get home.

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was involved in a collision and mine kinda... fell off... It isn't so bad when you have a dark colored lower section but even with the tan it still isn't terrible.

th_20130214_125213.jpg th_20130214_125219.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fill it with silicone...or plugs then touch up paint

jmciver

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just had mine removed when I had a bull bar installed. The bar covers the holes now but I plan to get plugs for them.

1997SCEBFEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
never removed on purpose, but had it broken off twice since purchase back in '97.
the bottom straps that go below the fascia were factory riveted, PITA to drill out, holes are unsightly for sure.

+1 on either plugs etc. & color matched.

PanHandler.