Audio Options Soft Key

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hsbonham

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Ford Expo Limited with factory stereo/CD w/6disc/nav system. When I bought the car (used) it came with a nav cd for the wrong area. Knowing that a new set was coming out soon I opted to use a "burned" cd for my area until the new was available. Of coarse the burned cd didn't work. However, since then I have been unable to get my audio options to appear on the screen and use those options. I know the soft key works b/c it works properly in other modes. The other options also work properly it is just the audio options so that I cannot change the fade, treble, bass, etc. This may have nothing to do with the burned nav cd - however I noticed that the audio options worked before I inserted that cd and now does not.

The burned nav cd has long been stored in the glove box. We have disconnected the battery for an hour trying to "reset" the system, but that did nothing. Has anyone had this issue or know the answer?