Just purchased 23 - “audio off”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSNovi

Reaction score
Our 2020 started freezing up with the screen going dark a few weeks ago. We kept having to do a reboot. A software update must have been sent out or something. Friday we traded in on a 2023. Our lease was up so that was the main reason for trading in, but my wife was getting annoyed with the radio.
I have a 2020 Max Limited and mine just started this recently, anyone find a permanent solution? It’s seriously annoying. I will be getting rid of it if it can’t be fixed permanently.

BKuntry01

Reaction score
Our 2020 started freezing up with the screen going dark a few weeks ago. We kept having to do a reboot. A software update must have been sent out or something. Friday we traded in on a 2023. Our lease was up so that was the main reason for trading in, but my wife was getting annoyed with the radio.
It’s insane, idk what to do about it other than get rid of it. But we love the room. You would think Ford would have a solution/recall and fix it…