Auto Bluetooth

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paddler

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is there a way that my 2018 will automatically connect to my Pixel 6 Pro? Every time I get into it I have to do somersaults to get it connected. I put all my music on the new phone and want to play it through the sound system.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Make sure all the phones are deleted. Ot will auto connect to the first phone on the list or the phone that is favorites, but if its the only phone, it won't search the others.

CGalex

Reaction score
I tried search feature for bluetooth issue having with a 22 XP Max-Limited. we pair a phone. android. works fine, does its thing. we try to disconnect by turning bluetooth setting on phone to off, it goes off but then somehow sync makes phone turn bluetooth back on. any ideas of a setting in sync to stop car from turning on BT of phone?

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried search feature for bluetooth issue having with a 22 XP Max-Limited. we pair a phone. android. works fine, does its thing. we try to disconnect by turning bluetooth setting on phone to off, it goes off but then somehow sync makes phone turn bluetooth back on. any ideas of a setting in sync to stop car from turning on BT of phone?

Turn off android auto, it uses both WiFi and Bluetooth.