AVS Low Profile Vent Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Haven’t put the new ones on yet. AVs left with the car I sold. What are you looking for in a picture?

I've just never seen the stock Ford window deflectors. I didn't find them on the Ford accessories site, but I will look again.

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So if anyone gets the in channel visors and future reference as well, the instructions don't tell you, the tab goes in the rubber insulation of the windows, not the channels. Windows work fun now. Kinda broke the visors rearranging them and ripped a small piece of the insulation to one of my rear windows but can't tell from the outside.

Old Dog

Reaction score
I’ve had Weathertec visors on my last 3 fords with no problems. I leave the front windows rolled up for about 48 hours and no problems with bump.

VBreithaupt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go with AV low profile stick on. Have never had a problem with them coming off if you apply them correctly. In channel can create other issues with fitment. Paint them same color as hour expy makes them really pop.

OP
OP
A

Andy B

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go with AV low profile stick on. Have never had a problem with them coming off if you apply them correctly. In channel can create other issues with fitment. Paint them same color as hour expy makes them really pop.

So even the AV low profile models is stick on?
Great!

And the truck is black so the color will be fine. One of the reasons I love a black car with a black interior. Accessories always match.