Back up camera view? Missing lines.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10sne1

Reaction score
Bought new 2020 Max,
Dealer replaced camera, as the one on car was recalled. But seems new one may have a problem? How do I get guide lines back on monitor? Tried all settings, but no luck yet. Anyone know a solution? Thanks

call into dealer, but after sales service is lacking after sale was made?

having trouble adding photo, sorry.

Johhn14

Reaction score
Those vertical lines makes this looks like the forward camera. These are normal on the forward camera as it’s a bit of a fisheye view.

Dumb question - but is this definitely your rear camera view?

I assume you know what’s behind you so maybe there is some misconfiguration that is in at here.

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those vertical lines makes this looks like the forward camera. These are normal on the forward camera as it’s a bit of a fisheye view.

Dumb question - but is this definitely your rear camera view?

I assume you know what’s behind you so maybe there is some misconfiguration that is in at here.

The rear step pad can be seen in the photo. Also he doesn’t have the buttons for a 360° camera.

You bring up a good point. Maybe they installed a forward camera in the rear view housing.

@10sne1 I would probably return it to the dealer to look at.

MxRacer965

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Interesting conundrum. I don’t believe you can install the front camera in the rear, I believe it’s all an assembly. When I hit a deer with mine they replaced the camera with the grill. I assume the rear is part of an assembly as well. Wonder if they performed the wrong “calibration” or “training” on it? My front camera didn’t work in 360 until they had someone with a laptop hook up and do some wizardry. Wonder if someone botched the setup?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1