Bad air help!!and…..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonka

Reaction score
I have a 13’ Expedition. When I turn on the air a strong glue like smell comes out. I cannot use it, it is bad. Sometimes when I turn it on in the morning it will make a loud whining sound maybe the compressor idk. Any ideas? Also, I have a rattle coming from drivers side kind of like metal clanging keys hitting each other. (I can also feel like a clicking or grinding sound when I turn right from the same area, I also felt it while going straight today. Both are getting worse.. Any help thanks in advance!

Mikezr

Reaction score
I'd say thats your cv axle and if your hearing it going straight that likely means this reply is to late and you already broke the axle and have it fixed now

OP
OP
Tonka

Tonka

Reaction score
lol thanks! I’ve had two shops check it out and they didn’t find anything. But I can still hear the noise sometimes and feel it. I know something is there I did have struts put on a while back. Idk it is kind of like I’m waiting for something to go. At least the air is fine now. I’ll take a look at the cv thanks

Mikezr

Reaction score
Check the self locking hubs I know there's an issue there with them just forget what exactly it is

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgwell521