Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zitril

Reaction score
Still a newbie here, but have had luck on past projects, with help from here. I am trying to use ForScan to fix 2 issues, 1st I installed LED turn indicators cause my local shops were out of regular bulbs and this caused the double speed flash(which I have heard is different from hyperflashing, but sorta the same) and 2nd I wanted to see if I could set it to turn off one or both of the accessory power ports(cigarette lighter ports) in the front seats once the key is out or after like 10 minutes of the car being off. When I looked through the modules on ForScan it only showed ABS, IC, RCM and maybe one other, but no BCM or any thing else I would expect, I have the extended license. So I am wondering if the 07 Expy Eddie Bauer has a BCM at all, does anyone know or have any experience? Also does anyone have any thoughts on the accessory power part?

Chencho

Reaction score
Still a newbie here, but have had luck on past projects, with help from here. I am trying to use ForScan to fix 2 issues, 1st I installed LED turn indicators cause my local shops were out of regular bulbs and this caused the double speed flash(which I have heard is different from hyperflashing, but sorta the same) and 2nd I wanted to see if I could set it to turn off one or both of the accessory power ports(cigarette lighter ports) in the front seats once the key is out or after like 10 minutes of the car being off. When I looked through the modules on ForScan it only showed ABS, IC, RCM and maybe one other, but no BCM or any thing else I would expect, I have the extended license. So I am wondering if the 07 Expy Eddie Bauer has a BCM at all, does anyone know or have any experience? Also does anyone have any thoughts on the accessory power part?
I noticed this too with an 08 with no luck. Tho I did find the feature to turn off bulb out indicator thinking that would work, and it didn't.

Lennon0731

Reaction score
Same issue here. Trying to do some forscan mods with the bcm and it simply doesn't exist in the modules list with forscan. The module exists in the vehicle because it physically can be bought. But eh software for it does not show up on forscan.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire