been a while...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good... you can install the sub just look into a remote for the bass to shut it down when your son is in it... thats what I did when we had our daughter

Scottandtyson210

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks good, I really like the wheels.....Check into what Walnuts said, a swith to adjust the BASS or turn it off when the kid is in the truck!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$450 includes the amp or you still need the amp...and how do tweets sound up there...i'm thnking of of putting 2-1 1/2" super tweets or a 4" super tweet in the dash....new ideal that came to me

OP
OP
unfitfitter

unfitfitter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
it was super cheap for the monitor,,, i payed $113.00 for the 15" Tview lcd "E-Bay" ...i didnt need the dvd player cuz my head unit can play a disc and music simultaneosley.... and its $450.00 for the amp and installation ... i already have a hammydown JL 10w7 in a box.. thanks for the compliments guys ,, truck has come a long way from a bare bones no running boards and really cheesey vinyl trailer graphics all along the side when i got it... oh and the highs are ridiculous up front bouncing rite off the windshield sounds like a concert!!!!!