beyond gas draining [READ]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
12ramirezj

12ramirezj

Reaction score
Screwed up o2 sensor can screw with your MPG too. I have had one that was not tripping the check engine light but was not reporting correctly and gave me terrible performance and MPG in warm temps but was fine in cold temps.

21? damn I'm jealous haha and idk my service engine light is on.. I'll take a look at it soon..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
metrics confuses me...seriously...i was like "what is this dude talking about it"...lol

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I own a non El 08 Expedition xlt and I average 18-20 MPG going back and forth to work which is all highway and if i'm not going over 75mph and drive it right I can get 22mpg which is what we got going from Utah to Virgina but on the way back we got 12 all the way back do to towing a 94 Mazda MX6 that my brother bought. but my city is unknown since my truck hasn't seen it in over 6 months to a year and don't remember.

MPG.jpg

akexpy04

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have 114 l gas tank. Is it possible to put bigger one like 200 liters

English please?
...but
How do you fill up at the gas station? Do you still go pass beyond the full limit when it stops? If you do, that might be the problem too...but it may be the sensor like everyone else is sayin.

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
metrics confuses me...seriously...i was like "what is this dude talking about it"...lol

Divide liters by 4 and you get a rough value in gallons (the exact ratio is actually 3.8L in a gallon). 200L = 52.8 US Gal

@agree: here's an Expy with an additional 200L gas tank in the cargo area :D
Maybe this is what you need
photo31.jpg