Blind spot system and cross traffic system fault Wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lkdersham

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Ford Expedition limited. Our country roads were full of mud so my blind spot and cross traffic were blocked. I washed and cleaned out all the mud (even tucked in the fender) and now I get "blind spot system fault" and "cross traffic system fault" messages. I notice a connector in the right rear fender has one cut wire. I am hoping someone can tell me what exact connector I need to replace that part. I also have read about TSB 23-2040 service procedure for 2022 Expeditions and was wondering if this is something Ford should be responsible for as well? I live a far distance from a Ford Dealership and would like to replace the connector myself.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if the wire is cut, can you just re-splice it? that's all ford will do too, if the connector came out of the harness, you'd need to order the harness and then re-splice the wires.

OP
OP
L

lkdersham

Reaction score
The wire is severed right where it meets the connector so I can't splice it. I am hoping to just find the part number so I can replace the connector and wires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65