Blown Spark Plug

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I fixed the expy. for now!!! I used a Time sert fix. Installed all new Ford plugs and all new Accel coils. Hopefully the rest of the plugs will stay in place. Still P!$s OFF that ford didn't do anything about this problem. Everytime I mention the problem someone tells me they know someone with the same thing. Ford should man up and admit the problem. Well the Expy is back on the road for now.

napew2009

Full Access Members
Reaction score
blown plug?

hey there. So how is the truck running now? did you have any symptoms before the blow out? for example shaking of the motor. I jumped the gun on mine this past january when my motor started like crap. i though it was the motor, then rushed to get another used one. as it turned out it was a blown spark plug. anyways got the motor swapped and shortly after had the hesitation started and shaking, then the familiar pop pop pop then crap again... blew one out again. fixed it then now the same shaking is coming letting me know maybe another one is about to blow. this time im getting a friggin time sert tool

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
this is the kind of crap that makes me terrified to change my plugs. i know i need to change them but i really do not feel like doing all that work and the POP, there goes the plug...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt