Bluecruise and multicontour seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Noone brought up the range rover to you, you can get massaging seats and a third row, and since price isn't an issue, it would be perfect for you. It's also one of the best driving suvs now according to journalists.

Since the navigator is out, I would choose from your choices the bmw x7 by proxy. I dont rele care for the refreshed face though but im in germany right now and see it often, so its growing on me. I don't like how the mb gls looks inside or out, it's too boring to me. Both offer less space than if prefer, so I'd def look at the cx90, xc90 or aviator if I was looking at them. I like the jeep grand wagoneers interior and front end. I hate the rear end with a passion. If I did do the jeep, it would have to be the obsidian trim because the blacked out look makes the rear end more palatable.

Range rover reliability is not great. I've got a neighbor and couple friends with different models of range rover, every single one of them has had some type of large issue. small sample size, but the same group raves about them when they work and hates them every few months when something new pops up.
I would never buy one, lease maybe. They are really nice fit and finish, fast and handle great too, my neighbor's SVR sounds amazing. But for the money, you're almost better with the X7 or GLS.