Body damage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheGuyWho

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Compliments of my wife! God dammitt!!!!

6a4fa94e.jpg

Anyone know of a good place to buy body parts? Not cheap ass crappy chinese pieces either (even though Im sure its all made there). Now I have to fix this crap. Ugh!

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
she hit a pole doing 25? thats a big dent. sorry to hear that. thats why woman need to stay in the kitchen and make us sandwiches. haha no but really. call up your local junk yards or salvage yards. they are bound to have something. or you can rip off the bumper and put on a custom one. but call those places first. they should have something. and you might wanna see if you can fix your head lights. they should just pop back in. unless those tabs broke too. then you would have to get new tabs. my corner light is broken so every once in a while it pops out like that. i just hit it and it stays in there for a few months.

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
bummer
time for a WARN hidden winch bumper or maybe some of that truck armor stuff, somebody help me out here... the big ass steel bumpers, black made for rock climbing i guess

Canadian Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That sucks maybe?!?! Looks like a reason to Mod the front, and you know the wife isn't going to say no, since she did it!!!
" Yes dear, Tactical Armor Group Wincher Bumper is the only replacement they make and they only come with a winch and HID lights, no Ford dosen't make parts for this Expy only aftermarket company's":pepper::pepper::pepper:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
haha, good call canada!

expeditionary, you are talking about road armor type bumpers. lots of different makers. also, the hidden winch mount goes behind the bumper, like mine. he would want to get the warn transformer grille guard with winch carrier, but he would still need a bumper for that application...but we understand what you were sayin! :)

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Too bad the truck isn't a couple of years older, I have a bumper, grill, and a couple sets of lights that would pop right on.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think it will still pop right on, just need the new grill, dont take my word for it. still sucks though.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
remember if you go with junkyard parts a F150 has the same bumper and lights as long as its the same year.... 97-98 or 99+