Brake upgrades?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayzce

Reaction score
I've been seeing EBC has the brake kit upgrade with their rotors and pads. I was wondering is there a big brake kit like Brembo, Willwood or Baer for the 3rd Gen expeditions?

I wanted to upgrade my brakes having 24" wheels and i needed stopping power due to my truck is also my POV in responding to Fire. Is EBC the only way to go since they offer complete upgrade kit? They only have the front kit however i could also buy the rear rotors and pads separately same as the front upgrade kit they offer.

Any inputs? Though i'd like the Brembo and other big brake kit for cosmetic reasons though.

TIA

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
far as I know...no...I have 26s and going to 28s...I upgraded the rotors and pads and don't have any probs...im sure one of them would do a custom set for u...when I get ready for the kit I will ask for a custom set...my rotors are drilled/slotted with ceramic pads