Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
DAM youll have all the goodies, and i agree 100% with your figures, and the seasons, I LOVE NEW YORK, and when we get two months of summer its all construction

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i already had the "bully" 60" line of fire... which in my opinion suck... lasted 2 months then all sorts of water got into it and half the bar stopped working... when I called them I got the run around about warranty so I put mine in the trash... so this spring when I put on my roll pan I am gonna order a new one... found one on autoanything.com for like 69$ (i think) that I am gonna give a try... but as long as its a 60" I dont see any problems

Last edited:

outkast

Full Access Members
Reaction score
any pics? On my rig, it looks like there is not enough room between the bottom of the door and the top of the bumper, otherwise, I'd already have it.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sorry no pics as I said only had it on for 2 months before trash can... but I didn't have any install problems just crappy quality of lights... only difference I can think of is due to the body lift on mine the bumper brackets let more room than a stock one... I don't know but just a thought

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65