Bulbs for a 2008...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking to replace my interior bulbs, courtesy lamps and license plate bulbs with LED ones. Before I order I just wanted to verify the numbers:

First and second row map lights: 2825 or 168/194
Cargo area light: 578
Courtesy light: 2825 or 168/194
License plate: 168/194

By my count I need 8 of the 168/194 bulbs and 1 578 bulb.

Is this correct?

Thanks!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i normally go by whatever sylvania.com says or whats in owners manual...

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Should be the same as mine

CLICKY CLICKY

I've yet to figure out how to open the visor mirror housings to fit new bulbs into that though.

Last edited:
OP
OP
spotdog14

spotdog14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Should be the same as mine

CLICKY CLICKY

I've yet to figure out how to open the visor mirror housings to fit new bulbs into that though.
Thanks for the reply, I noticed after I received the LED bulbs that the puddle lights are not what everyone says they are (like you note in your post).

I am thinking about cutting the two halfs apart and replacing them with the bulbs that mention (31mm).

All the other bulbs were super easy, though I did have a hard time fitting my new LED bulbs in the license plate lights. I'm glad I didn't get the taller ones I was contemplating getting. I am also thinking about getting a larger light for the cargo area. I ordered a 16 LED festoon, but think I can fit a 20 in there.

Thanks again for your reply, it helped a lot.

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're welcome. I didn't actually have to cut my puddle lamp housings apart. A good round of prying got them open. I'm sure some heat would help coax them a bit too.