Buy Back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F150 Pat

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2019 EXPY that we love. About 28K miles on it now. I have a problem with one of the AM presets that will not hold the preset station. Had into the dealer about 8 times with a ford engineer. No word in over 2 months now and dealer pretty much wont do much because its out of their hands they say. Who do I call to initiate a buy back? I'd like it fixed and maybe that will get them off their half moons. Is a buy back at the current value or the purchase price I paid 2 years ago?

bill_b

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wth is AM radio??... sorry I had to, jking LOL.

I agree with your last post, regardless of whether or not its a small detail, it should still work for what they charge for these vehicles. I agree with Scottdm, I feel like it would be impossible to get them to buy it back over that.

That being said, personally, I would try another dealer if you're that set on getting it fixed. Perhaps explain the history to them and see if they are more helpful than the last. Especially since you're still under B2B I assume?

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
My brother and a friend of mine had similar issues with their 2019 Expys and both resolves with different approaches. My brother took the nuclear option (he was having a couple other radio issues) and disconnected the battery for 15 minutes and then reconnected. that resolved just about everything he was having issues with, but has the obvious downside.

my friend Pat, decided to reinstall the last SYNC update he had downloaded from the Ford site and that cured his audio/stereo setting issues.

You might give one or both a try. Let us know if they work for you.

buckwheat-phd

Reaction score