Buying new rims, changing offset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well since you have a 3rd gen idk what the off set has to be. but the off set is pretty much the only thing to be worryed about. and you cant go smaller than a 16. a 15" rim wont fit around our brakes.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah pandas right, as a matter of fact with the third gens you cant go smaller than a 17

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should search on websites that offer you to put in the year/make/model of your ride that way its right...hopefully...i believe 2nd/3rd gens can go between the range of +10 offset to +35 offset...anything else is above my knowledge and you'll have to seek professional aftermarket advise from wheel manufacturer or a wheel shop...you may be able to do a greater off set but you'll have to keep in mind turning of the wheel that may/may not require cutting fender/wheel well...

my previous wheels like WHOISMOOTOO are +30 or +35 offset...but my current wheels i think are + 15...which is why i had to buy spacers to put my caliper covers on...dude sent wrong spacers...they didnt have the studs on them...more to come on that one.