Buying new rims, changing offset?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well since you have a 3rd gen idk what the off set has to be. but the off set is pretty much the only thing to be worryed about. and you cant go smaller than a 16. a 15" rim wont fit around our brakes.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah pandas right, as a matter of fact with the third gens you cant go smaller than a 17

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should search on websites that offer you to put in the year/make/model of your ride that way its right...hopefully...i believe 2nd/3rd gens can go between the range of +10 offset to +35 offset...anything else is above my knowledge and you'll have to seek professional aftermarket advise from wheel manufacturer or a wheel shop...you may be able to do a greater off set but you'll have to keep in mind turning of the wheel that may/may not require cutting fender/wheel well...

my previous wheels like WHOISMOOTOO are +30 or +35 offset...but my current wheels i think are + 15...which is why i had to buy spacers to put my caliper covers on...dude sent wrong spacers...they didnt have the studs on them...more to come on that one.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
the_plugger