Bye bye Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
In a actual 'forest fire', the aircraft should be much higher. There are trees and uneven terrain. Crop dusting a rust free Cali, SUV is a waste.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
In a actual 'forest fire', the aircraft should be much higher. There are trees and uneven terrain. Crop dusting a rust free Cali, SUV is a waste.

OP
OP
16plati

16plati

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thts why they threw the disclaimer out there in case you missed it
There was rust all over it too
E09D7419-223A-4B5D-878E-087B654C14C2.jpeg

762mm

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Am I the only one who died a little when that proud 1st gen Expedition got trashed with the red goo crap going 500 mph?

They should've put a Hyundai Santa Fe / Subaru Forester target or something (or any other common soccer mom mobile)... and given the Expy to an enthusiast to restore and put back on the road. :(

In 10-15 years, these 1st gen Expeditions will be like the Broncos of the 1990s : rare as hen's teeth in good condition and commanding a nice premium, if you can find one ($$$) !

(still kicking myself for not buying that pristine 1994 Bronco for $5000 in 2004!)

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Are you always so critical? No one wants to be that miserable. Come on and relax man, just let your imagination run with it....it's fun! We all know that this isn't a typical scenario but it was fun to watch anyway.....course it would have been MUCH more fun to see a Tahoe or Suburban get pasted, but that's just me!

I watched a crop duster Friday evening while driving my convertible....he was doing dead stick vertical turns to drop right back on the edge of the field....pretty technical flying...of course I prob should have been watching the road at 110mph....but it was a nice drive with no traffic!

If you still feel twisted, we can prob get you laid?

As always, I'm just teasing.....

jeff