cargo area measurements

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All this aside, I don't think the SWB and Max have different dimensions for the 2nd row so the original poster probably doesn't have to worry about 2nd row space determining his decision....
Other than the doors, I believe you are correct.

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
(This is an opinion post only. PLEASE don’t tell me why the max is worse and your regular size is better. If you absolutely must, please email all complaints to [email protected]).

@aggiegrad05 This comment made my day...

I will add that if you need all the seats most of the time you will most likely regret not having the max. We fill 7 seats and I wish I had more space in my MAX. My last suv did not have much cargo space when using the third row and I hated it every single time I had to put something besides people in the suv. If the max fits in your garage then get it. I am pretty much from back wall to door in my garage. I can shimmy behind the expy but that is it.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get the max! You’re spending all that money, just spend like 4% more and get actual usable space behind the third row and much larger rear doors for easier entry!

(This is an opinion post only. PLEASE don’t tell me why the max is worse and your regular size is better. If you absolutely must, please email all complaints to [email protected]).

I forgot...the Max also gets you a larger fuel tank!

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another reason to buy the Max....

Because sometimes you go grocery shopping for Christmas dinner for 15 and forget that you didn’t unload the double stroller, a travel potty, a box of presents, and a bunch of other random crap. No prob.

(Don’t judge me for my forgetfulness, it’s been a crazy week.)

0de47986d6b2404d5999f98d3ba92be2.jpg

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Get the max! You’re spending all that money, just spend like 4% more and get actual usable space behind the third row and much larger rear doors for easier entry!

All true.

But the max looks awful.

Always a trade off.

Please email me your complaints at:

[email protected]

Rick Anjel

Reaction score
If your main decision factor is the length of the MAX vs SWB to fit into your garage and if the MAX does squeeze in, then its a no brainier... go with the MAX all the way.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another reason to buy the Max....

Because sometimes you go grocery shopping for Christmas dinner for 15 and forget that you didn’t unload the double stroller, a travel potty, a box of presents, and a bunch of other random crap. No prob.

(Don’t judge me for my forgetfulness, it’s been a crazy week.)

0de47986d6b2404d5999f98d3ba92be2.jpg
Is that a double B.O.B. Stroller? If so we have a lot in common lol the back of my Navigator is home to one as well as the portable toilet hahaha glad to know I’m not the only one.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is that a double B.O.B. Stroller? If so we have a lot in common lol the back of my Navigator is home to one as well as the portable toilet hahaha glad to know I’m not the only one.

It IS a double BOB! It sometimes lives in the front room but my Expi serves as its trailer. We started potty training my youngest this week so the portable toilet will be a mainstay for a while...bet you didn’t know these vehicles came with on-board facilities, ha!