Cargo Barriers/Pet Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRNAD90

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So does Ford accessories or anyone else make a Well fitting barrier that bolts in (not these tension fit universal things)?

I've been searching and haven't found anything beyond some designed for police use, and look the part. Most past SUVs and wagons I've owned have had Factory accessory guards that fit nicely, are not terribly offensive to look at, and are generally easily removable when needed..

Anyone know of anything like that for 3rd generation Expeditions?

crector080862

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I don't know if this will help but on wish.com if you do a search for automotive backseat barriers they come up with some pretty neat looking Nets that clip on and clip off they're not custom but they look really nice

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think they were so focused on easy fold-flat that they intentionally omitted anything that could get in the way of that

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you're looking for a pet barrier, have you checked chewy.com? They have all kinds of petb things. We just got a back seat cover thing from there and I believe that there were a number of barrier types.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

powerboatr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not sure the brand but we have a superb barrier that rests against the second row buckets and and has attach straps for each seat and a foamy thing that protects the roof liner.
its a BIOTCH to take apart because it fits so well, but once your fold it up a few times it then takes about 20 minutes to rebuild and put back in the car.
i think we got it on amazon,

Garland

Reaction score
WeatherTech.com has one that is supposed to fit you car. I don't have any info about it. I do know that they have custom floor mats that are of good quality