Catalytic converter warranty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
01yellerCobra

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Around $249 for the left and $350+ for the right at rock auto, depends on the brand itself. hope it helps.

My buddy looked up the Eastern brand. He found a lot of bad reviews of the fitment and the return policy was a joke. So I spent the extra money for what I hope is a factory type fit.

OP
OP
01yellerCobra

01yellerCobra

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thought I'd give a quick update on a vehicle that I'm sure is messing with me. This past weekend I tried to drop the cats to take a look inside. I managed to wrestle the driver side cat off and it looked fine to me. But I could only see the inlet. I pulled the O2 sensor from the middle and there were white flakes in the bottom. So maybe it is falling apart. After realizing the only way to drop the passenger side was to drop the trans cross member I decided to pass on it. My buddy and I haven't picked up the screw jacks to use with the lift yet. In my hurry I managed to not align the cat back and the Y pipe up so I had a "slight" exhaust leak. Last night while changing the oil I re-aligned it and tightened everything up. So I have my quiet truck again. Then on the drive in this morning I noticed my power is back. I'm sure it's just the stuff inside the cats moving around. But I swear the truck is messing with me.