CCD Lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flexpy19

Reaction score
I love our 2019 Expedition Platinum and am picking up a 2021 F-150 Limited (patiently waiting for it to finally leave Detroit!) It has the same CCD suspension as the Expy. I believe people have figured our how to lift the Platinum on the CCD, but they my dealer's rep is saying that there is no lift kit for a Limited F-150 because it is has the CCD suspension. By the way, only Ford could decide to make their top SUV a Platinum and their top level trim on a pickup a Limited! Can anyone share their experience dealing with modifications of the CCD?

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How big a lift are you thinking about? Most kits 4” and above you have to drop the front diff down and use drop spindles. It keeps the upper A-arms in a close to stock location and angle. Spacer lifts 3” and under change the A-arm angle way more than a legitimate lift kit. The member Meikk could build you a custom linkages if it’s the same as the Expy. I am not sure how the rear works. But I see a ton of 21’ Platinum's running around lifted. I know it’s an option on those as well.

OP
OP
F

Flexpy19

Reaction score
I was thinking just a modest 2'' level (I think that's what they call it, I am very new to the whole truck thing.) I had heard you couldn't do anything with the CCD so it sounds like that is incorrect.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65