Center console for Capt Chairs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey fly, your profile doesn't say what color your interior is, but I have rear center counsel that came out of an F-150 Harley edition, so I was told. It's black leather on the top, and it was refinished with black interior spray paint by the guy I bought it from, but looks really decent. I used it a few times, but it is just sitting in my garage in a huge box currently.

I think it's the last generation, so it does not match the lines of the front counsel exactly, but when its in, its fine. and as far as brackets, mounting it, etc, I never did, it sandwiches in nicely between the rear captains seat and doesn't move. But if you're planning on putting in & taking out, this may be perfect.

As I said, it's sitting in my garage, so I'd let it go really cheap... although I don't want to get in trouble by selling here. If this is in violation of board rules, please remove & sorry. If not, let me know, and I can snap off a couple pics, both in and out of the car.
Rick

OP
OP
FlyBoyd

FlyBoyd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey fly, your profile doesn't say what color your interior is, but I have rear center counsel that came out of an F-150 Harley edition, so I was told. It's black leather on the top, and it was refinished with black interior spray paint by the guy I bought it from, but looks really decent. I used it a few times, but it is just sitting in my garage in a huge box currently.

I think it's the last generation, so it does not match the lines of the front counsel exactly, but when its in, its fine. and as far as brackets, mounting it, etc, I never did, it sandwiches in nicely between the rear captains seat and doesn't move. But if you're planning on putting in & taking out, this may be perfect.

As I said, it's sitting in my garage, so I'd let it go really cheap... although I don't want to get in trouble by selling here. If this is in violation of board rules, please remove & sorry. If not, let me know, and I can snap off a couple pics, both in and out of the car.
Rick

I do have black interior! I would love to see some pics if you wouldn't mind. I will PM my email address to you.

Thanks!

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey fly, I emailed you 4 pics I think, but here's just one with it sitting between seats...

IMG_2936.jpg

Last edited:

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Same console ... might have to re-upholster the top and ptm the sides? looks really good

OP
OP
FlyBoyd

FlyBoyd

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey fly, I emailed you 4 pics I think, but here's just one with it sitting between seats...

IMG_2936.jpg

Looks good man. Unfortunately I have been TDY the last couple of weeks and don't get back until May 20th or so. I am still interested if you still have it by then, but in now way wait. If you have a taker, go ahead. Thanks again!