Center dash upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew Hoover

Reaction score
Buying a 2018 Limited 302a Max, I was hoping Ford would have spruced up the center dash a bit, but no such luck. I do like the leather parts on the dash and the silver accents on the center console, but Ford just left the center dash (around the screen and radio/ climate knobs) plain black.
Has anyone swapped this part out for a better looking piece? With some other trucks I’ve had, I have seen permanent stickers and such, but would much rather swap it out with a replacement part to class it up a bit.
If anyone has done this, please post pics and where you got your part from.

OP
OP
Matthew Hoover

Matthew Hoover

Reaction score
Took my first road trip today. Noticed the center is indeed black but it does have some “sparkle” to it. None the less, I’d like for it to match the silver grain around the shift dial. I’m sure I will be able to find an aftermarket part sooner or later.

OP
OP
Matthew Hoover

Matthew Hoover

Reaction score
That looks great, but no. I’m looking to replace the plastic trim around the screen and knobs.