Check Suspension light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doug1762

Reaction score
Ok I think I have it figured out ....

Here is the issue....

I bought my 97 EB Used and the Air compressor was original and the Dryer was shot so I bought a whole new unit from the person list in the forums here..Before that the rear was dropped thats what lead me to look at the compressor. Now the Suspension is fine till I have people in the back then the light comes on. Could this just be the rear sensor out of adjustment ? I have looked at were the sensor is on the rear Axel and it looks New .. It is not dirty or such that how I think it is new.

There is no drop or issue with the Ride just the light comes on. I am taking to the Dealer for the Tuneup and such as I do not have the ability to do it myself as I am Disabled. Is it something they can do ????

By the way the deal I got on this Ride was great. 1st time at the Ford dealer they said all it needs is a tuneup and oil change . No codes or other issues. This light issue just started So I did not notice it till now.

OP
OP
D

Doug1762

Reaction score
No it does not.... But like I said the Ride or the suspension seems fine .. The ride hight does not seem to be affected.