Cleaning Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ok so I took some of my fathers day and tried cleaning my passenger seat. Can you see the difference?

dirty headrest2.jpg

clean headrest.jpg

dirty seat.jpg

clean interior.jpg

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome. I stared at mine with disdain and mumbled "one day . . . you're gonna get it!"

I don't think they were intimidated by my procrastination.

What did you use on them? 409? Awesome? Leather cleaner?

OP
OP
98EXeb

98EXeb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Awesome. I stared at mine with disdain and mumbled "one day . . . you're gonna get it!"

I don't think they were intimidated by my procrastination.

What did you use on them? 409? Awesome? Leather cleaner?

LOL........well i remembered the video that locoman687 posted when I asked how can i clean leather. In the video they used scrubbing bubbles....I only had Kaboooom at the house, so I said what the heck lets try this. Its basically the same thing.

One seat down......the rest to go!!

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ohhh yeahhh the scrubbing bubbles thread . . . .

works harder, so you don't have toooooooo

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did Billy Mayes advertise that. If he did it must be legit. I trusted that man with all my tv buying. Then he died, sad story. Now i am lost in the world of telivision with repeated adds for David Greuber Law Offices in Madison Wisconsin. One Call, Thats All. i will def give it a shot. I like my car to be clean inside and out.

ydopen

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i went over mine with Meguiers leather cleaner and a nail scrub brush. Dryed them with a towel, then put a good coat of saddle soap on them with a damp wax pad.

Alot of work but they look and feel new:jawdrop: