coil springs and shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Indytona675

Reaction score
I need to replace rear shocks and springs on my 1999way expedition. Non air ride. Rear has a slight sag in it. I get excessive bounce out of the front and aa hard jolt out of the rear like I have a frozen shock. First is the rear then front. Looks like most of you go with the Rancho rs5000 shocks. Looks great but on my budget it's a shock a pay check. Has any one used a cheaper shock and been happy? Just looking for opinions. I will most likely get the ranchos anyway.
Also what springs have you all used? Im keeping it stock ride hight. Is there a beefier spring to prevent rear sag in the future?

DR3W

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have Pro Comp ES9000 skocks and theyre great. Around 100 bucks. Buts rancho's are always good

This site has stuff for expy's, i got this site from here but i've never used it.

Good luck

jacks3am

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would not skimp on shocks, no reason to do so, if you want to get rid of the crappy ride you have to get somewhat decent shocks, the cheapest I would go with is skyjacker or superlift shocks, they seem to bethe cheapest shocks, as for springs get new ones in the rear and go with whatever, moog or a ford replacement being prefered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
badbolr