Control Arms for Air Ride Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mic_1011

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hey fellas, i have a 98 expy eb and wanted to change the control arms. i had them done years ago at a local midas shop but i think they had no clue what they were doing! anyway i was on rock auto.com and saw a few different brands and various prices from $25 each to $100+++ and so many variations for 4wd 2wd non air ride or air ride with rear shocks and it just got confusing...so my question is what difference does it make if you have air ride with rear shocks rather than air bags when it comes to front control arms? and would i be ok ordering the less expensive ones when i have 4 corner air suspension?

DORMAN Part # 520215 (Includes Ball Joint and Bushings; Front Left Upper; Rear Coil springs; 4WD) vs MOTORCRAFT Part # MCS10753 (Includes Bushings; Front Left Upper; 4WD)

Last edited:

1koerner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok im kinda confused urs is a 2wd and u wanna bag it if so u can get c-arms for ours from any lowered suspension company add in 2" drop spindles and ur good to go if im wrong on what ur asking plz rephrase

1ATony

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you want to PM me or buzz me here in the office I can go over your application. We carry all of the correct shocks/struts for your truck.

Tony