Conversion (front end)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
Dude that is friggin sweet. Hows the tire clearance on the front when turning and how hard was the lift. I know I planned on getting the bottom plastic of ours painted this week but loving the stance of,yours

OP
OP
K

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
I also appreciate you looking up the info and how do you remove the grill on the expediton I was lookong into doing some things this upcoming week to ours

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think your Ford emblem is a lil....undersized...for that there grille

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Dude that is friggin sweet. Hows the tire clearance on the front when turning and how hard was the lift. I know I planned on getting the bottom plastic of ours painted this week but loving the stance of,yours

Thanks man. Tire clearance is ok, still rubs when I turn sharp and when I go into reverse but that will be fixed by either more trimming or when I put my body lift on.

I think your Ford emblem is a lil....undersized...for that there grille

Hahaha yeah it is but it was a joke my buddy did. it was one we had laying around so we just through it on there.

OP
OP
K

Kingfamilyexpy

Reaction score
It looks good I was wanting to remove our grill and make a mesh one but not quit sure on how to take it off

JoshA77

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It looks good I was wanting to remove our grill and make a mesh one but not quit sure on how to take it off

should be a couple of screws in the top and the grill has clips that go in the sides. just pop it out and you are good to go

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69