Coolant Pump 'A' Location???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loudasday

Reaction score
I just bought a 2017 Ford Expedition XLT and it has been babied its whole life. Of course, nothing used is perfect and I have 2 codes I'm concerned about:

P2601:00-28 Coolant Pump 'A' Control Circuit Performance/Stuck Off
B1B7D:14-0A Rear Air Distribution Actuator Circuit short.

I emailed the Ford Dealership to ask if there were any TSBs related to this year and model, and they said no PCM update was required and no TSBs applied. They were also nice enough to tell me to "Make sure the auxiliary coolant pump was plugged in." No big deal, I've been working on Fords for a decade, and how great would it be if it had just rattled loose or been disconnected?! HOWEVER,
I can't find, on the technical diagrams I could pull, where the darned coolant pump A is located. Does anyone have any idea where this auxiliary pump is located on a 2017 Expedition?

Haven't gotten into the rear actuator--rear blower motor is working find and I'm sure it won't be much trouble to hunt down. Really want to get that aux pump working though... any ideas??? Thanks.