Crazy AC Fan loss

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Exleo1123

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a wierd one thats been going on the last few months. My Expedition is a 2013 King Ranch XLT with all the options. A few months ago I noticed that the rear A/C had stopped blowing. I can hear a relay in the back click when I turn the rear fan on but nothing blows. Now yesterday The fan in the front quit working all the sudden. The wierd part is that I can turn on the ACs built into the seats and the fan on the seats themselves do come on. I checked all the fuses for the climate module, blowers, etc, and all are fine. Any ideas? Thanks!!

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have a multimeter ? If you know the fuses are good, check for voltage at each blower motor first.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi all, I have a wierd one thats been going on the last few months. My Expedition is a 2013 King Ranch XLT with all the options. A few months ago I noticed that the rear A/C had stopped blowing. I can hear a relay in the back click when I turn the rear fan on but nothing blows. Now yesterday The fan in the front quit working all the sudden. The wierd part is that I can turn on the ACs built into the seats and the fan on the seats themselves do come on. I checked all the fuses for the climate module, blowers, etc, and all are fine. Any ideas? Thanks!!

The air cooled seats are not connected to the HVAC system.