Critters chewed gas line!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

unfitfitter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
has anyone ever heard of this before?? a couple of weeks ago my check engine light started to intermittenly come on and off..... it seemed like when the weather really got hot here in philly..... so im thinking must be the gas cap bad O-ring bad seal causing this problem; well took the truck to the dealership yesterday, and wow something chewed the plastic vaccuum line under the truck... service manager says they actually see it alot, they dropped the gas tank "epoxied" the hose so they didnt have to order a totally new line (which costs $490.00!@#$%) and my final bill was $460.00 !!! ...... has anyone run into this kind of trouble, ive never heard of anything like this???

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
in my silverado, i had a problem with a loud vibrating noise when i would turn my heater on (truck sat while i was deployed). when i finally took it in cuz i couldnt stand it anymore, they found the problem. a squirrel or something had crawled up underneath and put an acorn and a plastic lug nut cover in between the heater fan blades...couldnt believe it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jefes_Shyt