Custom interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joecrotch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys wondering if you guys could help me out. I am Wanting to hard wire my Garmin GPS into the rig. Was thinking of buying some kind of aftermarket center console and doing some fiberglass fab work. that raises another question does anyone with the Bench seat have a after market console\cupholder.

So I guess my question is let me see your custom interior please!

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
check out WHOISMOOTOO...i think he had one hardwired in the overhead mirror compartment at one point

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Hey guys wondering if you guys could help me out. I am Wanting to hard wire my Garmin GPS into the rig. Was thinking of buying some kind of aftermarket center console and doing some fiberglass fab work. that raises another question does anyone with the Bench seat have a after market console\cupholder.

So I guess my question is let me see your custom interior please!
I replaced my front seats...did both consoles one on the floor and one on the roof...pictures in my album...

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
mines not crazy custom but I took a window mount GPS holder and modded it and bolted it to my center console...

100_0557.jpg

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Joe, no, his is the bucket seats up front.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX