data settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

acul1977

Reaction score
Good morning,
I bought an expedition 2020 and I have no GPS signal. I did a reset, a master reset, I removed the battery for 10 min, but it does not work. I see one, maximum two satellites with a signal strength of 20, 30. I entered the hidden menu of the sync to see what. After reconnecting the battery the date of the vehicle became January 1st. How can I change it if I don't receive GPS signal? (I understood that the date and time is synchronized with the GPS).
Thanks for your oppinion!

5280tunage

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Very strange. I mean dumb question but is the antenna intact and not damaged? you should be able to turn off time sync via GPS and just manually enter the date/time, i've had to do that because of time zone issues in the past. There may be an electrical issue in the APIM wiring, that's about all I can think of.

OP
OP
A

acul1977

Reaction score
The antenna is intact but it has signs of impact! (graffiti) I don't know turning off sync via GPS.