Daytime Running Lights - Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anchorclanker

Reaction score
I have the same issue. Been looking into a ForScan solution with no luck. I have found info on how to change the coding language, but cannot figure out how the software works.
I made the change the same way you described it, without the "as built" BCM. When I checked them afterwards they were initially all lights (parking, tail) but now they are the headlights only. If I did anything to make this happen it was purely by accident and I have no idea what it was. Could it be that the setting takes some time to fully be recognized? IDK.

colorow

Reaction score
My 2017 Expedition XLT doesn't have DRL and according to the dealer they can't be installed. Now I don't speak Fortran, so I don't know what you're talking about.

JimR_TN

Reaction score
I’ve been playing with FORScan the last few weeks and it is a powerful tool for both monitoring the systems as well as making changes such as DRL. On my 2007 I can’t change much, but I was able to turn off TPMS so I no longer see that light. I believe you can do quite a bit of customization on a 2017.

DeafBringer

Reaction score
Bumping this thread.

Is there a spreadsheet or source for 3rd gen expeditions that are not 2015+?

DeafBringer

Reaction score
Nope. And the info is scarce.
Bummer. Would you be willing to help me try and put together something for the earlier 3rd gens? I'm more than happy to set up a spreadsheet similar to yours and do testing on my 2012 for the forum. You did amazing work for the 2015+! Would love to see something similar for the earlier 3rd gens.