Daytime running lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thriller

Reaction score
On my 03 EB Expedition I have no daytime running lights. Is this a simple mod? All Canadian vehicles have this to meet DOT standards yet the US vehicles don't need to have DRL..I'm hoping someone has been down this road before??I'm thinking/hoping it's just a relay replacement..
Cheers, Mike

Last edited:

Totoro

Reaction score
There are two relays for the daytime running lights that are suppose to be located in the engine compartment. A DRL Ignition relay and a DRL Headlamp relay. The DRL's are you fog lights.

OP
OP
T

thriller

Reaction score
Thanks,,,I'll check it out..I briefly looked unde r the hood today for the likes but nothing stood out at me. I was looking for a major wire loom/housing box but was unsuccesful. I'll pry into this deeper tomorrow...
Cheers
MM:cheers:

fartknocker

Reaction score
I don't have but would like daytime running lights on my Expy also. I used to have a Pacifica and it was simply a matter of the dealership changing the country code to Canada to get the lights working. Does anyone know if that is possible on the Expy also?

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I believe you would also need a new headlight switch to which you can turn off or on when you need it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire